Tuesday, July 12, 2011

PLANT BLOG #1


Plants have many similarities to people.  They grow, have needs and prosper in the right environments.  Plants provide many uses to humans, including medicine, food and wood.  Additionally, they provide fragrance, colors for dye, weapons, and a multitude of other applications. 

Plants indoors help both physically and mentally.  They help to improve air quality by reducing the amounts of mold and bacteria in the air, as well as clean the air by absorbing pollution from smoking and cleaning products.  Mentally, it has been found that plants in the workplace yield workers that are more productive. 

When I look at plants, I am happy.  I am amazed at their minimal needs while being so efficient.  I am mesmerized at what nature has created and how plants have evolved.  I don’t know where these blogs are going to take us, but I hope that I can write something that is educational and uplifting; the way I feel when I observe plants.

Thanks for reading,
Robin

No comments: