Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Green Plant Month is Here!

Howdy!
Our store is full of really beautiful foliage right now! Bringing our Greenhouse indoors has been one challenge with awesome results. I personally love the way the store looks right now.

Between our bright and cheery summer cut arrangements, our lush and refreshing plant selection, and the featured paintings of a local artist displayed in store, I can't stop finding reasons to sneak out and have a look around. :)

I am also looking forward to a workshop that Curtis and I are hosting on Saturday, June 13th. Here in a moment I am going to be working up a demo patio/entryway planter that I will be using as an example for the class. Having such a large selection to work with is going to make it really fun and worth getting messy for!

Of course, I have an ever rotating list of favorite plants, and todays include:

Rex Begonia
Fabian Aralia

Prince of Orange Philodendron

and Rubber Plant

I am really excited about all we have going on this month at Dr Delphinium. I hope you all have a chance to come by and see what is in store this June!

Ashley
Dr Delphinium Designs & Events
Greenhouse Manager

No comments: